Old School, not Old Fashioned
We’re a consulting team based in Adelaide, Australia. We do things differently, you’ll like working with us.
- We develop software. We do it at a fixed price and we do it super fast.
- We do great cloud operations. We tame cloud budgets and we do things properly.
- We provide managed services. We make you feel like a partner not a hostage.
- We build and operate cloudstep.io. Its a revolutionary tool to take the complexity and uncertainty out of cloud migration.
Get in touch with us to learn more…
When building a consulting firm, the first place to start is the values. Once this is sorted then you can think about the staff, partners and customers you want to work with.
- Founded in the internet. Baked into jtwo is the early days of the commercial Internet. We think about corporate IT from this direction.
- Integrate don’t abandon. The cloud represents another tool in the box. It’s important to respect and leverage what we already have, not abandon what works.
- Hard is Good. We think complexity isn’t a vice. It’s when the problem or the solution is hard that we see the biggest innovations.
- Corporate Grade Problems. We want to bring new thinking to corporate grade problems.
- Commercially Minded. Our services are based on the simple idea that ICT is about enabling great things for the lowest cost and risk.
- It’s OK to have fun. We want staff and customers to enjoy the process. It might get hard but why not have fun on the way?
- Creative Thinking. We expect creative thinking from our staff and our customers. No plausible solution is off the table.
- Build and Manage. We are prepared to stand by anything we build and deploy not just deploy and walk away.
Latest Insights from the jtwo team
.NetCore ApplicationDiscovery Application Insights ARM ASR Automation AWS Az Azure AzureAutomation AzureRM AzureRM DevOps InfrastructureAsCode Templating Azure Site Recovery boto3 BusinessCase CloudFormation cloudMigration CloudStep cognito DevOps django ec2 Express Route firewall InfrastructureAsCode lambda Logic Apps MicrosoftTeams migration multi-cloud Networking PaloAlto pitfalls powershell python Recording SDN singleCloud Skype for Business Templating understandYourApps VDI VMware vpn workspaces